The “It” Place: Our Belltown Seattle Hotel
If you want to stay somewhere with lots to do, Kimpton Palladian Hotel in Belltown, Seattle, is the best choice — we know where to steer you for a fun time, no matter your interests.
Named after William Nathaniel Bell, Belltown is adjacent to downtown and offers an array of trendy shops, galleries, and iconic nightclubs to explore. It's also close to other popular Seattle neighborhoods.
What to Do in the Belltown Area of Seattle
Kimpton Palladian was recently featured in Reader's Digest's "The Best American Cities for Live Music”, as a great place to stay just steps away from Seattle's many iconic live music venues and music exhibits.
Good Eats + Belltown Restaurants
Let’s put it this way — if you can’t find a great restaurant to eat at in Belltown, you’re not trying. At all.
- Shaker + Spear (0.0 miles): Fresh fish in a stunningly designed spot
- Lola (0.2 miles): A Greek-inspired classic Tom Douglas establishment
- Al Basha (0.3 miles): A new Mediterranean restaurant featuring family recipes
- Local 360 (0.3 miles): Locally sourced ingredients and memorable meals
- Umi Sake House (0.3 miles): Hits the trifecta of sushi, sake, and style
- The Innkeeper (0.5 miles):The back patio is the best place to enjoy the Latin American bites
- Tilikum Place Café (0.6 miles): The Dutch babies for brunch are a winner
Culture Club + Belleview Entertainment
Belltown was a key neighborhood in the grunge era, and it’s just as hot today for music and arts. Peek at our calendar to see who’s playing nearby.
- The Crocodile (0.2 miles): A local music scene fixture since 1991
- Cinerama (0.2 miles): This beloved movie theater is unlike any other
- Foundation Nightclub (0.3 miles): EDM dance club with big-name DJs
- Dimitriou’s Jazz Alley (0.3 miles): A supper club with well-known acts
- Rendezvous (0.3 miles): A cute theater space with live music and other performances
- Seattle Glassblowing Studio (0.4 miles): Take a workshop or just browse the impressive pieces
- Belltown Art Walk (0.4 miles): Second Fridays from 6 to 9 p.m.
Drink Up in Belltown
Whether it’s the morning and you’re looking for a caffeine jolt or the evening when you could really go for a nightcap at a speakeasy, Belltown has all the sipping opportunities you could crave.
- PennyRoyal (0.0 miles): A European-style social salon
- Cursed Oak (0.1 miles): This new cocktail bar serves high-quality drinks in a lovely setting
- Cloudburst Brewing (0.2 miles): Cutting-edge craft beers
- Steepologie (0.2 miles): 250-plus types of tea
- The Upstairs (0.2 miles): A low-key homey atmosphere to sip classic cocktails
- Navy Strength (0.4 miles): A tiki bar with drinks that pack a punch
- Street Bean (0.5 miles): This popular coffee shop employs at-risk youth